Terms of Services
- New customers must provide the following information upon first purchase: company name, contact name, phone number, email address and a business permit number. A hard copy of the vendors permit must be submitted through fax or email.
- Minimum order of $200.00 on ALL orders. (Before tax and freight)
- Customers can order items over the phone or online.
- MARITIME SAVERS is a wholesaler and will only sell to retail businesses.
- The price of each item listed and the total shown in the shopping cart is the subtotal of goods or merchandise excluding taxes and freight.
- The final total will appear on the finalized invoice which will be included in each shipment.
- Orders are processed on a first come first serve basis.
- Orders will normally be shipped within 2-4 business days upon order receipt.
- MARITIME SAVERS will do its best to ship out orders on the same day given that the order is received by 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
- In the event that delivery takes longer than expected, MARITIME SAVERS is not liable for any losses, cost or expenses incurred by the vendor.
- The order will be delivered to the buyer’s specified address. It is the customers’ responsibility to inform MARITIME SAVERS of any changes in address.
- We accept MasterCard and Visa
- C.O.D is available for those who provide cash, certified cheque or money order only. For Canadian customers, a fee of $7.25 will apply per parcel with Canada Post. For US customers, a fee of $10.00 will apply per parcel with UPS.
- Wire transfers are accepted with a service fee of $25.00.
- Net 30 accounts are only offered to Hospital Gift Shops. To apply for terms, contact MARITIME SAVERS customer service for a credit reference form.
- Accounts more than 60 days past due will be sent to collections.
- A $5.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- Refunds are not obtainable
- All damages and discrepancies must be reported to MARITIME SAVERS customer service by phone or email within 4 days of receipt. If approved a return shipping label will be provided. Defective items must be received within 30 days of receipt.
- Unauthorized returns will be charged for all applicable shipping and handling fees and a restocking fee of $25.00.
- MARITIME SAVERS will take care of the freight expense only for defective products.
- Defective items must be returned to MARITIME SAVERS. A Photograph of the defective item will not be accepted for credit.
- Refused COD orders will be charged for all applicable shipping and handling fees and a restocking fee of 25.00
- Exchanges are available given that the item is still in stock. Otherwise a credit note will be issued which is redeemable on future invoices.
- If entered into an agreement with MARITIME SAVERS for the provision of any services, customer information will be retained at MARITIME SAVERS head office.
- If entered into a purchase agreement MARITIME SAVERS will use the information in the administration of that agreement.
- All customer information shared with MARITIME SAVERS is completely confidential and is maintained with very high standards of safety and security. No information is shared with any third party.